Monday, May 27, 2013

Chocolate Chip Cookies

What You Need:

2 cups flour
1 tea baking powder
½ cup coconut oil
¾ c brown sugar
¼ cup almond milk
2 tea vanilla extract
3/4 cup vegan chocolate chips (I could have been okay with ½ cup really…)
And I added ¼ cup walnuts, just because I had them - and I love walnuts.   

The Fun Part:

Mix wet ingredients
Add dry ingredients
Add chocolate chips, and walnuts if you wish.

Form into balls – however big or small you like

Cook 350 for 10-13 minutes, depending on how big your balls are (hehe)

I found it to be very dry so I needed more non-dairy milk. 


Source

1 comment:

  1. 3 Studies PROVE Why Coconut Oil Kills Belly Fat.

    This means that you literally burn fat by consuming Coconut Fats (including coconut milk, coconut cream and coconut oil).

    These 3 studies from big medical magazines are sure to turn the conventional nutrition world around!

    ReplyDelete